Red Hat JBoss Fuse
An open source ESB
JBoss Fuse is an open source Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) with an elastic footprint that supports integration beyond the data center. The ability to deploy JBoss Fuse in several different configurations advances intelligent integration to all facets of your business – on premise or in the Cloud.
JBoss Fuse combines core Enterprise Service Bus capabilities (based on Apache Camel, Apache CXF, Apache ActiveMQ), Apache Karaf and Fuse Fabric in a single integrated distribution.
Core messaging is provided by Apache ActiveMQ, services framework (SOAP, XML/HTTP, RESTful HTTP) is provided by Apache CXF and integration framework is provided by Apache Camel. Apache Karaf provides a lightweight OSGI-based runtime container. Fuse IDE is available with JBDS to provide an easy-to-use integration development environment.
We encourage to download JBoss Fuse, and see for yourself if it meets your needs.
Try the exciting new features:
- Full support of AMQP 1.0 - provides wire-level compatibility across connections
- Vast library of connectors - over 150+ out-of-the-box-connectors via Apache Camel
- Managed integration routes - start, stop, measure and trace Camel routes on-premise or in the Cloud
- Improved high availability (HA) - embedded message store for shared-nothing HA
Developer Tools for Fuse 6.1
Install to Eclipse
- In the 'Search' tab enter 'jbds' in the 'Find' input widget
- Select the 'Go' button
- Install 'Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio 7.1.0.GA'
- Follow Install to JBDS instructions
Install to JBDS
- Help > Install New Software...
- Insert the following for 'Location:' https://devstudio.jboss.com/updates/7.0/integration-stack/
Build your first demo!
Download the demo source files and follow along with our videos.
JBoss Fuse 6.1 - Improved tooling
Check out web based console to quickly create and manage resources: JBoss Fuse - loan broker demo
Discuss on JBoss Fuse Forums
On Demand webinar archives
FuseByExample is a set of examples created by Fuse consultants based on their experience with customers.
- DevNation in San Francisco
- Apr 11, 2014 5:12 PM by Kenneth Peeples
- I am excited about the opportunity to speak at Devnation next week on Using Red Hat JBoss Fuse on OpenShift with Jack Britton.Come by and learn more about Fuse 6.1 and Openshift.Wednesday April 16 1:2…
- Red Hat JBoss Benelux Hackathons
- Apr 3, 2014 12:23 PM by Kenneth Peeples
- If you happen to be in the Benelux area (Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg) then you have a real treat coming up over the next few months.Starting July 10th, 2014 and running through November 20…
- Contract first web service integration with Apache Camel on JBoss EAP
- Mar 25, 2014 2:28 PM by Kenneth Peeples
- Christian did a great job on a Blog Post and Video on Apache Camel on JBoss EAP. The links for the blog and video are below:Blog - http://www.christianposta.com/blog/?p=359Video - https://vimeo.com/8…
- View more blogs
Need more help?
Features of Note
Change configuration while container is running. Deploy or update services while the ESB is running.
Access control through JAAS, SSL encryption and plug-in points to support custom and third-party authentication providers.
Enterprise integration router
Leverage Apache Camel to provide a full-featured, easy-to-use and intuitive framework for integration.
Web Services and RESTful services
Easy-to-use and intuitive JAX-WS-compliant webservices stack and JAX-RS front end.
Uses Apache Camel to provide connectivity to external applications like SAP, salesforce.com and connectors for JDBC, FTP/SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS, file, and more.
This product is built on top of the following community projects