Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite
Business Process Management
Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite is the JBoss platform for Business Process Management (BPM). It enables enterprise business and IT users to document, simulate, manage, automate and monitor business processes and policies. It is designed to empower business and IT users to collaborate more effectively, so business applications can be changed more easily and quickly.
JBoss BPM Suite combines all the decision management and event processing capabilities of Red Hat JBoss BRMS with the advanced BPM tools and runtime from the jBPM project, to create a single, integrated platform for business process and decision management.
Download JBoss BPM Suite and explore the tools for authoring, BPMN2 process flows and business rules, provided as both standalone web applications and plug-ins for JBoss Developer Studio.
JBoss Business Resource Planner is a lightweight, embeddable planning engine. It helps organizations that provide products or services with a limited set of constrained resources (employees, assets, time and money). Business Resource Planner enables developers to solve constraint satisfaction problems efficiently, optimizing resource usage to do more business with fewer resources.
- Red Hat OpenShift bpmPaaS – JBoss BPM Suite in the Cloud
- Apr 17, 2014 9:24 AM by Eric D. Schabell
- Are you ready for BPM in the Cloud? The fully cloud enabled JBoss BPM Suite is now available on OpenShift as a bpmPaaS cartridge. We have not been i…
- Red Hat JBoss BRMS – Online Workshop Building The Cool Store (Lab 6 Create Technical Rules (DRL))
- Apr 14, 2014 9:08 AM by Eric D. Schabell
- We are back with this weeks episode in the JBoss Business Rules Management System (BRMS) & Business Process Management (BPM) Suite online workshop …
- Red Hat JBoss BRMS & BPM Suite Demo Projects Updated for 6.0.1.GA Product
- Apr 9, 2014 5:06 AM by Eric D. Schabell
- JBoss BRMS & BPM Suite demo projects Last week when the latest JBoss BRMS & JBoss BPM Suite products released version 6.0.1.GA we highlight…
- View more articles
Try an Example
Start off by trying the BPM example
Use BPM Suite supplementary tools to configure clustering using Helix and ZooKeeper or to use the command line configuration tool.
Documentation & Forums
Need more help?
This product is built on top of the following community projects
Features of Note
BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT
Create, test, deploy and monitor BPMN2-based business processes to optimize enterprise workflows and automate critical processes.
Leverage the power of declarative logic with business rules to build compact, fast and easy to understand business applications.
COMPLEX EVENT PROCESSING
Detect, correlate and respond to events across multiple real-time data sources with the built-in Complex Event Processing extensions to the rule language and rule engine.
BUSINESS RESOURCE PLANNING
BRMS now includes a lightweight, embeddable planning engine, the Business Resource Planner, as a technology preview.
Create complete business applications with ease using comprehensive Browser-based modeling tools for business rules, decision tables and BPMN2 process models.