The Fed project provides the support for Federated Identity and Single Sign On type scenarios.
We provide support for technologies:
- Oasis SAML v2.0
- Oasis SAML v1.1
- Oasis WS-Trust v1.3
We have planned support for:
We support deeper integration with the following JavaEE Application Server.
- JBoss Application Server v5.0 onwards
We provide integration for
- Apache Tomcat v5.5 onwards.
Additionally, most of our features are available for any JavaEE Servlet Containers.
The following features are provided by the Fed component of PicketLink:
- Federated Authentication and SSO using Oasis SAML v2.0.
- Trusted Security System using a Security Token Server (STS) in an heterogeneous environment, using Oasis WS-Trust.
- Decentralized user driven Identity support via OpenID.
SAML v2.0 Support
Please start at the following starting point: SAML2 Support With PicketLink
The User Guide will provide information on the following:
- SAML2 Based Single Sign on in Apache Tomcat or JBoss Application Server (Follow User Guide)
- SAML2 Based Global LogOut in Apache Tomcat or JBoss Application Server (Follow User Guide)
- SAML2 Based Single Sign on in any Java EE Compliant Web Container
- SAML2 Based Global LogOut in any Java EE Compliant Web Container
- PicketLink Security Token Service (STS)
- PicketLink STS -SAML Token Profile
- PicketLink STS - Writing a Token Provider
- Login Modules for Use With PicketLink STS
Here we list some of the notable projects using PicketLink