A good place to start with quick questions for other users.
- A good place to start with quick questions for other users. Alternative to forums, but we prefer forum as they are searchable easily.
- Low volume list for release announcements and other major happenings, used by project leads.
The following mailing lists relate to Teiid development. Usage questions should be directed to the forum or the users list.
- Quick discussion list for developers. This list is preferable to IRC, however any significant discussion should get captured in a forum topic or a JIRA.
- Messages are sent automatically from updates to JIRA issues.
- Messages are sent automatically from commits.