Red Hat JBoss BRMS
Business Decision Management
Red Hat JBoss BRMS is a platform for rules-based programming that combines:
- Drools Expert, a powerful rule engine,
- Drools Guvnor, a business rules managment platform, and
- Drools Fusion, a Complex Event Processing platform,
into a single integrated distribution.
Rules-based applications are compact, powerful and easy to change. JBoss BRMS includes a full suite of developer tools, and provides a web-based authoring environment for business users to contribute to the design and development of business decision management applications. The JBoss BRMS runtime uses advanced inferencing algorithms for high performance and efficiency, and can be embedded directly in Java applications, or can run as a service on JBoss EAP.
Included in this release as a technology preview is the new JBoss Business Resource Planner, a lightweight, embeddable planning engine. Business Resource Planner helps organizations manage sets of constrained resources (employees, assets, time, etc.). It enables developers to solve constraint satisfaction problems efficiently, optimizing resource usage to do more business with fewer resources.
Download JBoss BRMS and discover the power of rules-based programming to automate business decisions and create applications that are simple to maintain and update.
Download JBoss BRMS
- Red Hat announces JBoss BPM Suite 6 and JBoss BRMS 6
- Mar 4, 2014 10:45 AM by Luis I. Cortes
- Red Hat has just announced general availability of these long awaited products! It takes a large effort to turn the community code into enterprise qua…
- JBoss BRMS Taste of Training Webinar – Decision Tables
- Feb 24, 2014 3:11 AM by Eric D. Schabell
- Have you heard about Red Hat’s Taste of Training webinars? On March 27, 2014 there will be a fantastic rules webinar showing you some of the basics …
- JBoss Webinar Slides Available – Business rules, events, and processes. Oh my!
- Feb 20, 2014 1:31 PM by Eric D. Schabell
- As I previously mentioned, today I gave a live webinar that covered the various components that you can leverage in the JBoss BPM Suite to leverage …
- View more articles
Documentation and Forums
Need more help?
This product is built on top of the following community projects
Features of Note
Leverage the power of declarative logic with business rules to build compact, fast and easy to understand business applications.
COMPLEX EVENT PROCESSING
Detect, correlate and respond to events across multiple real-time data sources with the built-in Complex Event Processing extensions to the rule language and rule engine.
BUSINESS RESOURCE PLANNING
BRMS now includes a lightweight, embeddable planning engine, the Business Resource Planner, as a technology preview.
Create complete business applications with ease using comprehensive Browser-based modeling tools for business rules, decision tables, data models, etc.