You can get in touch with other JBossWS users as well as with the project developers through the following forums:
How to get involved
Despite having an established source code base, the JBossWS project has several areas of development that are suitable for external contributers to get involved with.
The way we usually work is that people who want to join the team make themselves visible on the forums by providing qualified comments. There is also a large number of Jira issues that need attention (besides being marked for community contribution or not). This is also a good way to get familiar with the code base. Finally there are also pieces of missing functionality that need to be taken care off, which is of course the most attractive option.
If you are want to start with something specific or propose areas of development / ideas, feel free to write to the project lead.
Then to actually contribute you'll need to read the terms for the Contributor Agreement and sign it: http://jboss.org/contribute
Good luck ;-)
- JBossWS 4.3.0.Final is available!
- Mar 20, 2014 10:48 AM by Alessio Soldano
- A couple of days ago JBossWS 4.3.0.Final has been released.The latest minor release of the JBoss Web Services stack improves stability, by preventing …
- Controlling Apache CXF Bus creation for JAXWS clients
- Oct 23, 2013 8:23 AM by Alessio Soldano
- JBossWS 4.2.2.Final has just been released and installed in current WildFly master.The new version comes with multiple bug fixes as well as a relevant…
- JBossWS 4.2.0.Final is available!
- Jul 29, 2013 11:50 AM by Alessio Soldano
- I'm happy to announce that JBossWS 4.2.0.Final is out!The release comes with lots of new features and bug fixes. To get an idea of the most relevant n…
- View more jbossws