Gravel is a set of component libraries which provide clean and simple components for JSF applications.
There are several tag namespaces within Gravel, each serving a different purpose:
- This set of tags provide a set of action-related components. The tags support various response-time actions, security role-checking, and other related utilities.
- This tag namespace provides a version of
dataTablethat does not suffer from the state-saving difficulties of the standard implementation.
- This set of tags provide components, converters, and actions for the manipulation and display of data.
- This namespace consists of JSF component versions of standard HTML tags.
- This namespace is for use with the Gravel navigation handler, which allows navigation rules to be mapped directly in the page instead of inside
About the Project
|Getting Involved||If you wish to get involved as a developer in the JBoss Gravel project, it is recommended you visit the JIRA pages to get a glimpse of the status or project tasks. |
The best place to start is probably the ##jsf IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.
|Source Repository||Get information about how to access the Subversion source code repository.|
|Knowledge||Wiki Knowledge Base|
|Project Status||JBoss Gravel uses the JIRA tracking and project management system to organize and prioritize tasks. |
JBoss Gravel Project | Open Issues | Roadmap