JBoss community members are spread across the globe. At any given time you can find Lead Developers speaking at conferences, local JBUGs having get-togethers, workshops, and other JBoss related happenings. Check out our Event Calendar to see what is happening in the JBoss community near you.
Go to the Event Calendar.
JBoss User Developer Conferences (JUDCon) are Community events centered around deep project dives lead by the core developers and heavy hitters from the Community.
DevNation, San Francisco (April 13-16, 2014)
Read the recaps of past events.
These one day workshops are presented in a classroom environment. Each is focused on an individual project allowing for an excellent opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the inner workings.
Check out the Workshop Schedule.
JBoss has been a long supporter of the JavaOne conference. JBoss will be at JavaOne 2012. Read the recaps of the past events.
Want to get your event included here?
Have an interesting JBoss related event you want to share with the community? A JBUG, talk or conference? Follow the steps in the FAQ to get your events posted here.
JBoss at Community Events
Blogs about JBoss attended events
- Red Hat officially announces release of JBoss BPM Suite 6 and JBoss BRMS 6
- Mar 4, 2014 10:59 AM by Eric D. Schabell
- Japanese translation (日本語訳) Red Hat has just announced general availability of these long awaited products! It takes a large effort to turn the community code into enterprise quality software that customers and end-users can rely on in production with Red Hat support. It is now a great time for current and potential customers to learn about the product, for partners to start engaging with
- JBoss BRMS Taste of Training Webinar - Decision Tables
- Feb 24, 2014 3:10 AM by Eric D. Schabell
- Japanese translation (日本語訳) Have you heard about Red Hat’s Taste of Training webinars? On March 27, 2014 there will be a fantastic rules webinar showing you some of the basics around rules with a focus on the decision tables in the Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite. This will take place in two separate sessions: Session 1: Date: Thursday, March 27th, 2014 Time: 13:00 UTC | 9 a.m. (New York) | 3 p.m.
- JBoss Webinar Slides Available - Business rules, events, and processes. Oh my!
- Feb 20, 2014 12:00 PM by Eric D. Schabell
- Japanese translation (日本語訳) As I previously mentioned, today I gave a live webinar that covered the various components that you can leverage in the JBoss BPM Suite to leverage your enterprise rules, events, and processes. There were almost 500 registrations and I got a lot of questions online during the event that I was not all able to get to. Don't worry, I will be getting to them over the
- Chicago JBUG Report - JBoss Evangelists on Tour
- Feb 7, 2014 5:23 PM by Eric D. Schabell
- Japanese translation (日本語訳) This week, as previously reported, we had a pretty special JBUG event in Chicago with all of the JBoss Technology Evangelists in one room for the day. They forgot to mention that it would be -19C with wind chill bringing it down to -26C. This made travel into the office for the day long event a challenge but we kicked it off and presented on diverse topics around
- JHackFest in Brno - Java & JVM languages, Frameworks and Tools
- Jan 30, 2014 7:00 PM by Lukas Fryc
Let’s come with your ideas in mind and we will all try hard to give them a live together !
There is no prior expertise needed , the hackfest is targeted on everyone who wants to contribute and might not even know yet how to get there.
Everyone will be able to find something what he can contribute to, and together we can achieve given goals more easily .
Let’s do not collect ideas beforehand - we will write them down to the whiteboard instead. You can still reach me at @lfryc or during the conference if you have some questions.
We are all eagerly looking forward to the event, so don’t hesitate! Come join us!