The browser as a platform.
How productive can you be with Errai? We think this video speaks for itself:
Errai makes building your rich web application in GWT easier. We cut the boilerplate and promote annotation driven development. With Errai, everything is a bean in the client. Just annotate!
Talking to the server is much easier, too! Leveraging ErraiBus, you can transparently and easily mix event-based and RPC-based functionality in your app as neccessary. When leveraging the bus, everything in your app is push, everything is asynchronous!
Get Decoupled with CDI
With Errai CDI, the power of the CDI programming model comes to the browser. And it's more than injections, producers and qualifiers. You can hook directly into the server-side eventing system from the client with client observers, which directly use CDI APIs from the browser!
Talk RESTful-ly to the server using Errai's JAX-RS module. Lay down a JAX-RS service:
And call in from a client side bean!
It really is that easy. With Errai, you cut the boilerplate.
Get Started Right Now
Create a started project with our Maven archetype.
If you want to get started with a CDI based project, with all the bells and whistles, then copy and paste this code into your shell. (Note: you need maven installed)
If you need further instructions, check out this link.
Our most up-to-date documentation is here: https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/ERRAI/Home
Errai Developer Blog
- Have you taken Errai Data Sync for a spin yet?
- Mar 5, 2014 3:24 PM
- Last June we released the first version of the Errai Data Sync module. It complements Errai JPA and …
- Errai Forge Addon Release
- Feb 7, 2014 3:41 PM
- Many of you may have followed the recent release of Forge 2.0.0.Final. With this new release there i…
- Errai and GWT: State of the Union
- Nov 7, 2013 6:46 PM
- If you've seen our recent blog posts, you know that work on Errai 3 is progressing quickly with even…