Ticket Monster is a moderately complex application that demonstrates how to build modern applications using JBoss web technologies.
See what capabiltiies are built into Ticket Monster with our Openshift instance.
Walk through the tutorial to see what Ticket Monster will teach you.
1. Introduction & Getting Started
Setup your project, leveraging Eclipse via JBoss Developer Studio, touching on JPA, JAX-RS, HTML5 and jQuery Mobile to get you started on using Java EE6 and JBoss
2. Building the persistence layer with JPA2 and Bean Validation
Learn how to build the persistence layer for an application, and how to test it
3. Building The Business Services With JAX-RS
Learn how to design and implement the business layer of an application and how to make it usable by various front-ends
4. Building The User UI Using HTML5
Learn how to build the user interface in desktop and mobile version
5. Building the Administration UI using Forge
Leverage JBoss Forge for rapid application development using AngularJS
7. Creating hybrid mobile versions of the application with Apache Cordova
Learn how to create hybrid mobile versions of the application with Apache Cordova