The following are Teiid Designer examples in the form of Model Projects Sets or Eclipse archive zip files. These files can be downloaded and imported via Ecilpse's "Import > General > Existing Projects into Workspace" option and using the "Select archive file:" option.
These examples include a read-me html browser file containing instructions that will lead you through various aspects and capabilities of the tool.
|parts-project-example.zip||Standard JDBC Sources - This example provides basic data connection profile management and data source management using existing workspace source models. Demonstrates data federation and testing of your data in Designer through running Teiid server instance.|
text-file-example.zip 7.2 & 7.3
|Text File As Source - Includes a sample text file containing Employee data, instructs how to set the file up as a data source and query the data in the file through Teiid.|
|PortfolioWebServiceProject.zip||Portfolio Web Service - This is a Teiid Designer model project that demonstrates how expose any Teiid data source as a web service. The example will walk through the steps of creating the data sources, creating the VDB and generating/deploying the JbossWS-CXF web service war.|
|StateServiceExampleFull.zip||US States SOAP Service - This example provides a Teiid Designer project set and a sample SOAP service to deploy in JBoss AS. The Teiid project contains a DS.xml for the deployed service that will deploy the required ws translator, a physical model to call the translator, and two view models to invoke the service and map the XML to relational constructs. It demonstrates the basic concepts reaquired to use a SOAP service as a source of data in a VDB.|
Teiid Designer in the News
- Teiid Designer 8.3 Released6 December 13
- Teiid Designer 8.2 Released19 August 13
- Teiid Designer 8.1 Released29 April 13
- Teiid Designer 8.0 Released13 Dec 12
- Teiid Designer 7.8 Released10 July 12
- tei·id (TEE-id)
- adj. pertaining to a family of tropical American whip-tailed lizards noted for speed and agility.
- n. a set of open source enterprise information integration tools noted for their ability to rapidly create data services that can quickly adapt to changes in your IT environment.