Teiid Designer 8.4 Final is now available.
This release provides support for Teiid 8.6 runtime upgrades as well as a number of bug fixes and enhancements
Primary drivers for this release:
- Upgrade to support Teiid 8.6 runtime
- Improved model name validation in wizards and dialogs
- Expanded SQL Template insert/replace functionality
Teiid Designer is a visual tool that enables rapid, model-driven definition, integration, management and testing of data services without programming using the Teiid runtime framework.
With Teiid Designer, not only do you create source data models and map your sources to target formats using a visual tool, but you can also:
Teiid Designer is copyright 2000-2013 MetaMatrix, Inc. and Red Hat, Inc.
This program and the accompanying materials are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0
Teiid Designer in the News
- Teiid Designer 8.4 Released12 March 14
- Teiid Designer 8.3 Released6 December 13
- Teiid Designer 8.2 Released19 August 13
- Teiid Designer 8.1 Released29 April 13
- Teiid Designer 8.0 Released13 Dec 12
- tei·id (TEE-id)
- adj. pertaining to a family of tropical American whip-tailed lizards noted for speed and agility.
- n. a set of open source enterprise information integration tools noted for their ability to rapidly create data services that can quickly adapt to changes in your IT environment.