What can Console do?
Console can help with various administrative tasks such as...
- Deploying a VDB to a running server, and undeploy
- Create and deploy a Data Source
- Check translator property
- Change deployed VDB configuration.
It also helps in monitoring tasks such as...
- Viewing and management of sessions
- Monitoring the active system health and stopping and starting services
- View currently executing queries and perform a 'cancel' if necessary
- View current system properties
Look at the Admin Guide document for how to use the Console and all the features it supports.