Teiid has a long history of addressing the data access needs of any size enterprise environment. Have a look at Why Teiid?, our feature matrix, and FAQ to see if this project is a good fit for your needs.
You can even start with Teiid Basics section to learn about Virtual Databases (VDBs), models, connector bindings, and more.
So, why wait, let's go..
- Virtual Databases - Learn about how Teiid encapsulates your data access as a database.
- Models - Learn about how Teiid represents metadata.
- Connectors - Learn about how Teiid connects to enterprise information systems.
- Data Services - Learn about how Teiid exposes data service.
- SOAs - Learn about Teiid's role in an SOA world.
The future of Teiid is rooted in the support of its open source community. Our customers, developers, and other participants will drive Teiid to meet their goals through open collaboration. If you would like to participate in this dynamic process, please see our community page. All participation is welcomed and encouraged.
For a development perspective on releases, please see our roadmap page.