Red Hat JBoss Fuse
A small footprint, flexible, open source ESB
JBoss Fuse is an open source Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) with an elastic footprint that supports integration beyond the data center. The lack of license fees and the ability to deploy JBoss Fuse in several different configurations advances intelligent integration to all facets of your business – on premise or in the Cloud.
JBoss Fuse combines core Enterprise Service Bus capabilities (based on Apache Camel, Apache CXF, Apache ActiveMQ), Apache Karaf and Fuse Fabric in a single integrated distribution.
Core messaging is provided by Apache ActiveMQ, services framework (SOAP, XML/HTTP, RESTful HTTP) is provided by Apache CXF and integration framework is provided by Apache Camel. Apache Karaf provides a lightweight OSGI-based runtime container. Fuse IDE is available along with JBDS to provide an easy-to-use integration development environment.
We encourage to download JBoss Fuse, and see for yourself if it meets your needs.
Fuse 6.0 GA
Our small footprint Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) that can be moved into production with a Red Hat subscription.
Developer Tools for Fuse 6.0
Registration required. Downloads require accepting the terms and conditions of the JBoss Developer Program which provides $0 subscriptions for development use only.
|Fuse 6.1.0 Alpha|| |
Try the exciting new features:
Developer Tools for Fuse 6.1.0 Alpha:
Install to Eclipse
Install to JBDS
Build your first demo!
Download the demo source files and follow along with our videos.
Discuss on JBoss Fuse Forums
On Demand webinar archives
FuseByExample is a set of examples created by Fuse consultants based on their experience with customers.
- Sneak Peek at what is coming with Fuse 6.1
- Nov 18, 2013 5:53 AM by Kenneth Peeples
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse 6.1 has alot of new features and components. James Strachan, who works on several Open Source Projects, has written a blog covering some new features of JBoss 6.1, mostly the new v…
- JBoss A-MQ 6.1 and JBoss Fuse 6.1 ALPHA Available!
- Nov 12, 2013 12:09 PM by Kenneth Peeples
- Red Hat is now distributing Alpha releases of JBoss Fuse 6.1 - Red Hat's core ESB, and JBoss A-MQ 6.1 - Red Hat's message broker. Feel free to download either product and take…
- Enhancing your JBoss Integration with JBoss BRMS in Practice
- Nov 4, 2013 3:51 PM by Kenneth Peeples
- In the previous article in this series, we talked about extending and expanding your enterprise integration to account for an expanding architectural landscape that included diverse backend systems…
- View more blogs
Need more help?
Features of Note
Change configuration while container is running. Deploy or update services while the ESB is running.
Access control through JAAS, SSL encryption and plug-in points to support custom and third-party authentication providers.
Enterprise integration router
Leverage Apache Camel to provide a full-featured, easy-to-use and intuitive framework for integration.
Web Services and RESTful services
Easy-to-use and intuitive JAX-WS-compliant webservices stack and JAX-RS front end.
Uses Apache Camel to provide connectivity to external applications with connectors for JDBC, FTP/SFTP, HTTP/HTTPS, file and more.
This product is built on top of the following community projects