JBoss Transactions Documentation Library: Basics
This page contains references to a selection of papers around the fundamentals of transaction processing.
Why do you need (distributed) transactions? An overview of the things you should consider when deciding if you need transaction management in your architecture.
What are end-to-end transactions and can JBossTS support them? An abridged version of this paper was published in the Java Developers Journal, 2001.
A framework for implementing extended transactions A paper on the OMG's Extended Transaction framework, for the High Performance Transaction Systems Workshop, 2001.
Full circle for Web services transactions? A paper on the evolution of Web Services , for the High Performance Transaction Systems Workshop, 2003.
Latest forum discussions
- Re: Re: Bootstrap JTA in unit test
- Dec 4, 2013 4:40 PM by Ivan Vasyliev
- Tom Jenkinson wrote…
- Re: Re: Re: Migration from Bitronix to JBossTS
- Dec 4, 2013 11:40 AM by Gytis Trikleris
- Quickstart only exis…
- The Narayana project visualized by Gource
- Oct 17, 2013 5:51 AM by Tom Jenkinson
- We just ran the exce…
- HPTS 2013
- Oct 1, 2013 10:00 AM by Mark Little
- I was at HPTS 2013 a…
- View more latest news
- EJ-Technologies has kindly provided free JProfiler licenses.
- JetBrains has kindly donated an open source IntelliJ license.
- Syncro Soft has kindly provided free <oXygen/> XML Editor licenses.