JBoss Transactions Resources
There is an extensive set of documentation resources available with JBoss Transactions. This includes papers on transaction basics, reference specifications, architecture documents, presentations, books, articles, and white papers.
|WS-Coordination Spec||1.0||Aug 2005||Download|
|WS-AtomicTransaction Spec||1.0||Aug 2005||Download|
|WS-BusinessActivity Spec||1.0||Aug 2005||Download|
|Web Services Context (WS-CTX) Spec||1.0||Jul 2003||Download|
|Web Services Coordination Framework (WS-CF) Spec||1.0||Jul 2003||Download|
|Web Services Transaction Management (WS-TXM) Spec||1.0||Jul 2003||Download|
Java Transaction Processing: Design and Implementation by Mark Little, Jon Maron and Greg Pavlik. 2004.
Developing Enterprise Web Services: An Architect's Guide by Sandeep Chatterjee and James Webber. 2003.
Why you should consider using transactions in your development projects. Mark Little's Blog, Java.net, March 2. 2006.
Transactions and recoverability: what they mean to your applications. Mark Little's Blog, Java.net, May 11, 2005.
Introducing WS-Coordination. Web Services Journal, April 2003.
Introducing WS-Transaction, Part 1. Web Services Journal, May 2003.
Introducing WS-Transaction, Part 2. Web Services Journal, June 2003.
A paper about OASIS WS-CAF. Submitted to ICDCS 2005.
Introducing BPEL4WS. Web Services Journal, June 2003.
JTA and JTS Transactions (refers to Total-e-Transactions, a previous name for the JBoss Transaction Service).
A list of generally useful articles and papers can be found here. Not all of them are JBossTS related, but are still relevant.
Latest forum discussions
- Re: Additions to the transaction SPI
- Dec 5, 2013 7:22 AM by Michael Musgrove
- So are you saying th…
- Re: Re: Bootstrap JTA in unit test
- Dec 5, 2013 6:33 AM by Michael Musgrove
- I guess the jndi se…
- The Narayana project visualized by Gource
- Oct 17, 2013 5:51 AM by Tom Jenkinson
- We just ran the exce…
- HPTS 2013
- Oct 1, 2013 10:00 AM by Mark Little
- I was at HPTS 2013 a…
- View more latest news
- EJ-Technologies has kindly provided free JProfiler licenses.
- JetBrains has kindly donated an open source IntelliJ license.
- Syncro Soft has kindly provided free <oXygen/> XML Editor licenses.