Narayana is version 5.0 of JBossTS.
Our exising pages reside at: http://www.jboss.org/jbosstm
- Wallpaper - Make all your friends jealous with this incredible desktop wallpaper - free!
JBossTS team blogThis is the blog site for JBossTS. Expect postings on JBossTS, but also on general transaction issues.
- Compensating Transactions: When ACID is too much (Part 1: Introduction)
- May 17, 2013 11:52 AM by Paul Robinson
- ACID transactions are a useful tool for application developers and can provide very strong guarantees, even in the presence of failures. However, ACID…
- When you need ACID and can't get it ...
- May 6, 2013 12:03 PM by Mark Little
- What happens when you need traditional ACID transactions across your resource managers and they won't behave? By that I mean they're not two-phase awa…
- Cross posting on banks, ACID and BASE
- May 3, 2013 8:06 AM by Mark Little
- Just a cross post that I thought people might be interested in. Caused by a recent article that seemed to get interpreted as banks don't use ACID tran…
The project is always looking for interested individuals to contribute ideas or developer time. If you are interested please see our forums for more information.