Welcome to the Narayana community!
With over 20 years of expertise in the area of transaction processing, Narayana is the premier open source transaction manager. It has been used extensively within industry and to drive standards including the OMG and Web Services.
Why choose Narayana?
In todays business environment data corruption can have serious consequences for the enterprise including service unavailability, system reconciliation costs, and damage to customer relationships and business reputation. The Narayana transaction suite protects businesses from data corruption by guaranteeing complete, accurate business transactions for Java based applications (including those written for the JEE and EJB frameworks) thereby eliminating the risks and costs associated with time-consuming manual reconciliation following failures.
What is Narayana?
Narayana is a transactions toolkit which provides support for applications developed using a broad range of standards-based transaction protocols:
Although Narayana is shipped as part of the WildFly application server, it continues to be developed as a stand-alone transaction manager. Narayana provides everything you need to develop transactional applications running over your own transport protocols and can be embedded in a range of containers.
Latest forum discussions
- Re: Bootstrap JTA in unit test
- Dec 9, 2013 1:16 PM by Ivan Vasyliev
- This looks very help…
- Re: How to get the exception that caused a tx to rollback?
- Dec 9, 2013 11:27 AM by Tom Jenkinson
- I think you are usin…
- The Narayana project visualized by Gource
- Oct 17, 2013 5:51 AM by Tom Jenkinson
- We just ran the exce…
- HPTS 2013
- Oct 1, 2013 10:00 AM by Mark Little
- I was at HPTS 2013 a…
- View more latest news
- EJ-Technologies has kindly provided free JProfiler licenses.
- JetBrains has kindly donated an open source IntelliJ license.
- Syncro Soft has kindly provided free <oXygen/> XML Editor licenses.