JBossWS 4.x documentation
The documentation for JBossWS 4.x series is currently available and being worked. That also serves as documentation for the Web Services functionalities of JBoss Application Server 7.
JBossWS 3.x documentation
The documentation is currently provided through the wiki and is organized into categories related to the real world lifecycle of a webservice application. This way it should cope with most of the issues ws users have to deal with, from the technology choices before the implementation, to testing and all issues concerning the productization of a service / service client.
Please go to the wiki main page for all the available informations: http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/JBossWS
Finally, the wiki also offers a Guided Tour along the JBossWS documentation, for those who don't know where to start from when dealing with webservices in general.
Starting from JBossWS 3.4.0, html documentation (in both single and multiple pages versions) is also exported and included in the binary release distributions.
- Controlling Apache CXF Bus creation for JAXWS clients
- Oct 23, 2013 8:23 AM by Alessio Soldano
- JBossWS 4.2.2.Final has just been released and installed in current WildFly master.The new version comes with multiple bug fixes as well as a relevant…
- JBossWS 4.2.0.Final is available!
- Jul 29, 2013 11:50 AM by Alessio Soldano
- I'm happy to announce that JBossWS 4.2.0.Final is out!The release comes with lots of new features and bug fixes. To get an idea of the most relevant n…
- JBossWS 4.2.0.CR1 and the WS-Policy sets
- Jun 26, 2013 12:01 PM by Alessio Soldano
- Another WildFly release has just been announced... and it comes with the first 4.2.0 candidate release of JBossWS!The latest JBossWS release comes wit…
- View more jbossws