JBossWS 4.x documentation
The documentation for JBossWS 4.x series is currently available and being worked. That also serves as documentation for the Web Services functionalities of JBoss Application Server 7.
JBossWS 3.x documentation
The documentation is currently provided through the wiki and is organized into categories related to the real world lifecycle of a webservice application. This way it should cope with most of the issues ws users have to deal with, from the technology choices before the implementation, to testing and all issues concerning the productization of a service / service client.
Please go to the wiki main page for all the available informations: http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/JBossWS
Finally, the wiki also offers a Guided Tour along the JBossWS documentation, for those who don't know where to start from when dealing with webservices in general.
Starting from JBossWS 3.4.0, html documentation (in both single and multiple pages versions) is also exported and included in the binary release distributions.
- JBossWS 4.2.0.Beta1 and WS-Discovery support
- May 15, 2013 10:28 AM by Alessio Soldano
- Just in time for the first release of WildFly, I've cut the first Beta release of JBossWS 4.2 series and had it pulled into the application server.The…
- JBossWS 4.2 feature preview
- Apr 18, 2013 12:48 PM by Alessio Soldano
- This blog post is about few additions that are coming with JBossWS 4.2 release which I actually started working on due to some specific Narayana requi…
- Maven plugin for JAXWS tools, again!
- Feb 14, 2013 4:40 AM by Alessio Soldano
- Back in March 2010 I wrote about our JBossWS Maven plugin for running JAXWS tools (wsconsume and wsprovide). The plugin allows embedding tools' invoca…
- View more jbossws