You can get in touch with other JBossWS users as well as with the project developers through the following forums:
- JBossWS - Native user forum
- JBossWS - Metro user forum
- JBossWS - CXF user forum
- JBossWS - Developers forum (not for user questions / support requests)
How to get involved
Despite having an established source code base, the JBossWS project has several areas of development that are suitable for external contributers to get involved with.
The way we usually work is that people who want to join the team make themselves visible on the forums by providing qualified comments. There is also a large number of Jira issues that need attention (besides being marked for community contribution or not). This is also a good way to get familiar with the code base. Finally there are also pieces of missing functionality that need to be taken care off, which is of course the most attractive option.
If you are want to start with something specific or propose areas of development / ideas, feel free to write to the project lead.
Then to actually contribute you'll need to read the terms for the Contributor Agreement and sign it: http://jboss.org/contribute
Good luck ;-)
- JBossWS 4.2.0.Beta1 and WS-Discovery support
- May 15, 2013 10:28 AM by Alessio Soldano
- Just in time for the first release of WildFly, I've cut the first Beta release of JBossWS 4.2 series and had it pulled into the application server.The…
- JBossWS 4.2 feature preview
- Apr 18, 2013 12:48 PM by Alessio Soldano
- This blog post is about few additions that are coming with JBossWS 4.2 release which I actually started working on due to some specific Narayana requi…
- Maven plugin for JAXWS tools, again!
- Feb 14, 2013 4:40 AM by Alessio Soldano
- Back in March 2010 I wrote about our JBossWS Maven plugin for running JAXWS tools (wsconsume and wsprovide). The plugin allows embedding tools' invoca…
- View more jbossws