Teiid Designer 8.1 Final is available.
The Teiid Designer 8.1 release provides additional JBoss Tools server integration as well as enhancements to relational modeling action framework.
Primary drivers for this release:
- Support for connecting and developing with JBoss AS 5.1 Server running with Teiid 7.7.x runtime
- Creation of full set of new relational object wizards (Table, View, Procedure, Index)
- Improved synchronization of workspace models with VDB artifacts
- New model importer using deployed data source through Teiid runtime
For more details, check out What's New!
Teiid Designer is a visual tool that enables rapid, model-driven definition, integration, management and testing of data services without programming using the Teiid runtime framework.
With Teiid Designer, not only do you create source data models and map your sources to target formats using a visual tool, but you can also:
Teiid Designer is copyright 2000-2013 MetaMatrix, Inc. and Red Hat, Inc.
This program and the accompanying materials are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0
Teiid Designer in the News
- Teiid Designer 8.1 Released29 April 13
- Teiid Designer 8.0 Released13 Dec 12
- Teiid Designer 7.8 Released10 July 12
- Teiid Designer 7.7 Released11 April 12
- tei·id (TEE-id)
- adj. pertaining to a family of tropical American whip-tailed lizards noted for speed and agility.
- n. a set of open source enterprise information integration tools noted for their ability to rapidly create data services that can quickly adapt to changes in your IT environment.