At the heart of Mobicents platform is a high-performance, scalable and fault tolerant Service Level Execution Environment.
Mobicents JAIN SLEE is the first and *only* open source JAIN SLEE 1.1 (JSR 240) compliant platform, a low latency and high throughput application/service environment for event processing, designed for stringent requirements of core network signaling application, and to support scalability and availability through clustering.
The environment provides common behavior to all services:
- managing component life-cycle (install/activate/deactivate/uninstall)
- generating traces & alarms, managing resources, user statistics
- common behavior is not re-developed for each and every service, the service developer only cares about service logic.
Flexibility is a keyword in the platform too, JAIN SLEE Profiles are mapped to JPA data sources, and extensive configuration options can be used to tweak the container behavior.
Communication between the SLEE and resources, such as network protocols or external data sources, is provided by the Resource Adaptors layer.
JAIN SLEE building blocks, to be integrated in applications, providing high level functionalities commonly needed.
Mobicents JAIN SLEE provides Application Examples, which can be used as starting points to users own developments.
Tools which help development of JAIN SLEE components, or with the management of Mobicents JAIN SLEE.
- Mobicents JAIN SLEE Development Environment Setup
- May 3, 2011 4:00 PM by Eduardo Martins
- This tutorial demos the typical setup for the environment used to develop JAIN SLEE components for the Mobicents JAIN SLEE container, using the Eclips…
- Hello SLEE World Service JAIN SLEE Tutorial
- May 4, 2011 12:33 AM by Eduardo Martins
- "A JAIN SLEE beginner's tutorial? That's a question I see frequently in Mobicents forums, and so I decided to write one ... You can call it Developing…
- Mobicents Maven Library Plugin
- Feb 1, 2011 6:14 AM by Eduardo Martins
- The Maven Library Plugin can be used to manage build lifecycle of JAIN SLEE 1.1 Library jars. It provides the following goals: copy-dependencies - cop…
- Mobicents Maven DU Plugin
- Jan 31, 2011 2:13 PM by Eduardo Martins
- The Maven DU Plugin can be used to manage build lifecycle of JAIN SLEE 1.1 Deployable Units (DUs) jars. It provides the following goals: copy-dependen…
- View more wiki articles