At the heart of Mobicents platform is a high-performance, scalable and fault tolerant Service Level Execution Environment.
Mobicents JAIN SLEE is the first and *only* open source JAIN SLEE 1.1 (JSR 240) compliant platform, a low latency and high throughput application/service environment for event processing, designed for stringent requirements of core network signaling application, and to support scalability and availability through clustering.
The environment provides common behavior to all services:
- managing component life-cycle (install/activate/deactivate/uninstall)
- generating traces & alarms, managing resources, user statistics
- common behavior is not re-developed for each and every service, the service developer only cares about service logic.
Flexibility is a keyword in the platform too, JAIN SLEE Profiles are mapped to JPA data sources, and extensive configuration options can be used to tweak the container behavior.
Communication between the SLEE and resources, such as network protocols or external data sources, is provided by the Resource Adaptors layer.
JAIN SLEE building blocks, to be integrated in applications, providing high level functionalities commonly needed.
Mobicents JAIN SLEE provides Application Examples, which can be used as starting points to users own developments.
Tools which help development of JAIN SLEE components, or with the management of Mobicents JAIN SLEE.
- Mobicents JAIN SLEE Development Environment Setup
- May 3, 2011 4:00 PM by Eduardo Martins
- This tutorial demos the typical setup for the environment used to develop JAIN SLEE components for the Mobicents JAIN SLEE container, using the Eclips…
- View more wiki articles