Mobicents is the best platform to create, deploy and manage services and applications integrating voice, video and data across a range of IP and communications networks.
Jean Deruelle, Mobicents SIP Servlets lead, will make a presentation at the Free and Open Source software Developers European Meeting (FOSDEM). The concrete schedule will be announced soon.
A high performance and extensible open source Diameter protocol stack, implemented in Java. Supports most popular Diameter applications, and its rich feature set includes high availability and fault tolerance.
A highly scalable event-driven application server with a robust component model and fault tolerant execution environment. Mobicents JAIN-SLEE is the first and only open source certified JAIN-SLEE 1.1 container.
An open source Java based Media Server, which aims to deliver competitive, complete, best-of-breed media gateway functionality featuring highest quality.
Presence functionalities for SIP based networks, using standards from IETF, OMA, 3GPP, GSMA and ETSI. Includes a XDM Server, a Presence Server, and a Resource Lists Server.
A consistent, open platform on which to develop and deploy portable and distributable SIP and Converged JEE services. It is an implementation of the SIP Servlet v1.1 (JSR 289 Spec) on top of Tomcat & JBoss containers.
The first open source Java implementation of a robust SS7, SIGTRAN protocol stack suite, providing easy to use abstraction over protocol implementation, and management interfaces.
TODO: Put there a RSS Feed pointing to blog posts in the community framework, the SBS (where the news will be posted)
- Run your SMSC on the AWS Cloud today with 1-click!
- Dec 10, 2013 11:08 AM
- We are happy to announce the first and only SMSC Gateway available on AWS Marketplace that you can run with 1-click. This release is another significa…
- Dialogic, Gintel and TeleStax Showcase WebRTC Collaborative Communication
- Dec 6, 2013 4:16 AM
- Dialogic, Gintel and TeleStax will showcase, next week at UpperSide WebRTC Conference in Paris, a live WebRTC demo allowing visitors to witness real-…
- Building Easy Voice Applications with Restcomm Visual Designer
- Dec 4, 2013 10:58 AM
- Gone are the days when you have to be an expert in a programming language and know everything about telecommunications in order to create a simple voi…
- View more team blogs