Mobicents is the best platform to create, deploy and manage services and applications integrating voice, video and data across a range of IP and communications networks.
Jean Deruelle, Mobicents SIP Servlets lead, will make a presentation at the Free and Open Source software Developers European Meeting (FOSDEM). The concrete schedule will be announced soon.
A high performance and extensible open source Diameter protocol stack, implemented in Java. Supports most popular Diameter applications, and its rich feature set includes high availability and fault tolerance.
A highly scalable event-driven application server with a robust component model and fault tolerant execution environment. Mobicents JAIN-SLEE is the first and only open source certified JAIN-SLEE 1.1 container.
An open source Java based Media Server, which aims to deliver competitive, complete, best-of-breed media gateway functionality featuring highest quality.
Presence functionalities for SIP based networks, using standards from IETF, OMA, 3GPP, GSMA and ETSI. Includes a XDM Server, a Presence Server, and a Resource Lists Server.
A consistent, open platform on which to develop and deploy portable and distributable SIP and Converged JEE services. It is an implementation of the SIP Servlet v1.1 (JSR 289 Spec) on top of Tomcat & JBoss containers.
The first open source Java implementation of a robust SS7, SIGTRAN protocol stack suite, providing easy to use abstraction over protocol implementation, and management interfaces.
TODO: Put there a RSS Feed pointing to blog posts in the community framework, the SBS (where the news will be posted)
- Load Testing TelScale SMSC on Amazon EC2
- May 25, 2013 2:33 AM
- Introduction Amazon’s Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) significantly simplified running software on the cloud. The service is quite robust and flexible, al…
- TeleStax presenting at Crocodile Network & WebRTC SDK Launch
- May 16, 2013 8:45 AM
- Crocodile is launching a complete real-time communications platform comprising an open cloud signalling network, developer SDK providing session contr…
- Running WebRTC applications on Cloudbees with Mobicents ClickStack
- May 10, 2013 1:28 AM
- Introduction Starting with Mobicents SIP Servlets 2.0.0.Final the container now supports WebSocket transport and SIP over Websocket specification. Thi…
- View more team blogs